- More playful logo
- Clear, readable at a glance, clear typeface
- Play with the rhythm and space, reference theme of story into logo without being too overt
- Shrouded, creeping, lurking. Guarded, calculating.
- Very expressive, lots of emotion.
- Can be sympathetic, but puts up a lot of walls, keeps others at a distance.
- Too much Gnome in the designs, needs more force of nature still
- Even when she interacts with the kids, she has a personality but isn't very approachable (not Aladdin's genie or madame Mim)
- Charismatic, but not playful, more puppet master. Cunning, crafty, plotting, intelligent
- Still finding the character, do expression and poses, then fill in detail for now.
- Free up the hair, less bandanna and buns, more flowing locks.
- Serious but sympathetic.
- Very close to what we want the design to be.
- Simpler design, don't worry about detail for now.
- From outside, feel like there's a lot of places inside to go.
- Silhouettes and shapes, very little inside detail.
- Less open space between structures.
- Enchanted objects: minions and characters inside the house.
- Everything from enchanted doll to zombies from the graveyard.
- What's in Baba Yaga's world?
- What's her magic do and look like?