Monday, March 30, 2015
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
This is just a test of Sam's old notes before Danny now has Baba to Finalize the design.
test of the hands and pulling in the eyes closer together.
However, I think the front looks weird.
And a little less round below
Monday, March 23, 2015
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
There is some appeal in the overall triangle shape for each kid. It helps unify them
Right now, there is fun in the textural mixed with the big graphic shapes
The idea of dappled light (light is broken up with something in the way of the subject and the light source) when we can get it.
- So you can never quite make out what you want to make out
Neil Campbell Ross
Use the growth shapes within the larger more graphic shapes
Use more sinuous Baba Yaga shapes within our trees for example
Instead of those super Mario shapes in the trees that badland game iOS
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Monday, March 16, 2015
Some ideas I had while I was working on this:
- Trees could look like feathers
- Avoid blue, use it as a highlight.
- Use solid color, add a little gradient/splatter, then add noise for final texture.
- Keep some things hidden with shadows and object overlap. Adds to the mystery.